Updated Alpine Linux Pharo VM Docker image

1 message Options

Updated Alpine Linux Pharo VM Docker image

Pierce Ng-3
Hi all,

I've updated the Docker image for pharo.cog.spur.minheadless VM
built on Alpine Linux. This version is built on Alpine Linux 3.12.

Some links:

- https://hub.docker.com/r/pierceng/pharovm-alpine
- https://github.com/pharo-contributions/Docker-Alpine/tree/master/vm.build
- https://github.com/PierceNg/opensmalltalk-vm/tree/pierce_alpine_839a5ca

This version removes the following plugins. I'm still thinking about some
of the others, especially the GUI-related ones. The idea is of course to
have the smallest possible set of plugins. Comments welcome.

- Security
- Drop
- Croquet
- DSAPrims
- JoystickTablet
- MIDI
- Serial
- StarSqueak
- InternetConfig

The output Docker image contains the Pharo VM only and is not runnable by
itself. It is intended to be used as a base to build your own Docker image
containing your application-specific Pharo image.

I'll be building a similar Docker image for Pharo's fork of the VM.

Pierce