Updated Fuel version for Pharo 8

Max Leske
Hi folks,

I just released Fuel 3.0.2 and I'd like to update the current version in Pharo 8 to the new one. I know I'm past the Pharo 8 release date, so I guess it won't happen but I thought I'd ask anyway.

There are no functional changes in 3.0.2 but I've updated the platform (it's currently still FLPharo7Platform in Pharo 8) and removed some unused stuff. So should I open a PR?

In any case I'll open a PR for Pharo 9.

Cheers,
Max

Re: Updated Fuel version for Pharo 8

EstebanLM
Hi Max,

We will schedule a minor release with this and some other changes next week(s) :)

Esteban

> On 8 Mar 2020, at 16:35, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I just released Fuel 3.0.2 and I'd like to update the current version in Pharo 8 to the new one. I know I'm past the Pharo 8 release date, so I guess it won't happen but I thought I'd ask anyway.
>
> There are no functional changes in 3.0.2 but I've updated the platform (it's currently still FLPharo7Platform in Pharo 8) and removed some unused stuff. So should I open a PR?
>

> In any case I'll open a PR for Pharo 9.
>
> Cheers,
> Max

Re: Updated Fuel version for Pharo 8

EstebanLM
Ah, yes. Please do a PR :)

> On 8 Mar 2020, at 19:28, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Max,
>
> We will schedule a minor release with this and some other changes next week(s) :)
>
> Esteban
>

>> On 8 Mar 2020, at 16:35, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I just released Fuel 3.0.2 and I'd like to update the current version in Pharo 8 to the new one. I know I'm past the Pharo 8 release date, so I guess it won't happen but I thought I'd ask anyway.
>>
>> There are no functional changes in 3.0.2 but I've updated the platform (it's currently still FLPharo7Platform in Pharo 8) and removed some unused stuff. So should I open a PR?
>>

>> In any case I'll open a PR for Pharo 9.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Max

Re: Updated Fuel version for Pharo 8

Max Leske
Great! Will do.

On 8 Mar 2020, at 19:35, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Ah, yes. Please do a PR :)
>
>> On 8 Mar 2020, at 19:28, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Max,
>>
>> We will schedule a minor release with this and some other changes next week(s) :)
>>
>> Esteban
>>

>>> On 8 Mar 2020, at 16:35, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I just released Fuel 3.0.2 and I'd like to update the current version in Pharo 8 to the new one. I know I'm past the Pharo 8 release date, so I guess it won't happen but I thought I'd ask anyway.
>>>
>>> There are no functional changes in 3.0.2 but I've updated the platform (it's currently still FLPharo7Platform in Pharo 8) and removed some unused stuff. So should I open a PR?
>>>

>>> In any case I'll open a PR for Pharo 9.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Max

Re: Updated Fuel version for Pharo 8

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Max,

thanks. I guess changes like

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/5683

need to be reintegrated into Fuel before. Dont know if there are other.

Otherwise Release-Tests will fail during integration.

Thx
T.