Updated XMLPullParser for SIXX?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys,

about using a XMLPullParser with SIXX. This is from 2009 and I guess I guess SIXX and XML parsers have been changing in the last years. So...does somebody know if there is an updated version of a XML Pull Parser? And second question, any integration with SIXX?

Thanks in advance,

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Updated XMLPullParser for SIXX?

hernanmd
I have added the following methods available in the Configuration Browser for Pharo 3:

#currentNode
#currentNodeUpToAny:
#includesTag:
#isTag
#peekText
#textWhileNotTag:

and tests

#testIncludesTag
#testIsTag
#testPeekText
#testTagName
#testTextWhileNotTag

these are mostly convenience methods resulting of daily working with huge XML files since 2 years ago. I don't know about SIXX but I feel the parser is pretty stable and ready for most typical parsing tasks.
Cheers,

Hernán