Updated benchmark

Gwenaël Casaccio
Hi,

Here is an updated version of tiny benchmark I've sync it with
the Squeak implementation plus a small change to reduce
to number of global gc, off course it uses the new syntax ;)

Gwen

Bench.st (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Updated benchmark

Gwenaël Casaccio
On 08/11/2013 12:18, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is an updated version of tiny benchmark I've sync it with
> the Squeak implementation plus a small change to reduce
> to number of global gc, off course it uses the new syntax ;)
>
> Gwen

By the way I've tweaked a "bit" the GC by changing bigObjectThreshold: to
100000 and if the array is instantiated in the loop (like the previous
version)
I've almost the same results. I was wondering if some setups in the GC
shouldn't be changed/updated

Gwen