Updated website

Lukas Renggli
I've made a pass throughout he piercms.com website to make it
up-to-date. I removed all the contents referring to Pier 1.0 and
updated the contents where possible. Also I changed the download link
to point to the latest stable build. Please let me know if I missed
something.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Updated website

bprior
Hi Lukas,

It might be useful for newbies if you added something in the Syntax
about HTML coding, namely the use of {{{ }}} to enclose the code.

I spent a few hours trying to establish what the braces were for when I
first saw them.

Regards, and thank you for an amazing CMS.

Bruce Prior

Re: Updated website

Lukas Renggli
Good catch, the problem is that {{{ }}} was not documented within Pier
itself :-(

I've added it to the code now:

    Name: Pier-Model-lr.415
    Author: lr
    Time: 24 September 2011, 10:51:21 am
    UUID: 3b83cd2d-436c-4184-909b-f7f12bcdc64e
    Ancestors: Pier-Model-lr.414

    - code formatting
    - describe {{{ and }}} (verbatim)

and updated the website:

    http://www.piercms.com/doc/syntax#152443995

Lukas

On 23 September 2011 18:10, Bruce Prior <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Lukas,
>
> It might be useful for newbies if you added something in the Syntax about
> HTML coding, namely the use of {{{ }}} to enclose the code.
>
> I spent a few hours trying to establish what the braces were for when I
> first saw them.
>
> Regards, and thank you for an amazing CMS.
>
> Bruce Prior

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Updated website

Вася Чайко
20.09.2011 23:59, Lukas Renggli пишет:
> I've made a pass throughout he piercms.com website to make it
> up-to-date. I removed all the contents referring to Pier 1.0 and
> updated the contents where possible. Also I changed the download link
> to point to the latest stable build. Please let me know if I missed
> something.
>
> Lukas

http://www.piercms.com/doc/deploy

Instead of