UpdatedPharoByExample

John Pfersich
I found a couple of errors in SharingCode.pillar. I couldn't upload a branch. Sorry, I'm a a very infrequent github user, and I just don't get it. Anyways, lines 359 and 360 probably should be changed to this:

This excludes Playground snippets, those are stored inside
''/pharo-local/play-cache'' and they can be searched using Spotter (the results

Re: UpdatedPharoByExample

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
John Pfersich wrote
> I found a couple of errors in SharingCode.pillar.

It would be helpful to include the full URL to the file on GH, although in
this case it was unique enough to be google-able.

John Pfersich wrote
> I couldn't upload a branch. Sorry, I'm a a very infrequent github user,
> and I just don't get
> it.

I feel your pain! But for text files, you can edit directly in the GH UI and
there is a button to [create a branch and submit a PR] in one click.

John Pfersich wrote
> Anyways, lines 359 and 360 probably should be changed to this:

Fixed. Thanks!

-----
Cheers,
Sean