Updating Bootstrap

Stephan Eggermont-3
I started migrating the twitter bootstrap magritte demo to the new bootstrap version.
Can't commit to TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap, so code is in DiegoLont/QCMagritte

Stephan_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: Updating Bootstrap

Mariano Martinez Peck
Stephan, what do you mean by "bootstrap magritte demo"
I have also started to use Bootstrap for a project I am working on. However, in our project we rely a lot in Magritte to render the edit/save of objects...you know, the typical #asComponent etc.... But of course, now they look ugly because they use the normal forms/inputs/components while in the other part of the app, we use bootstrap.
I thought about updating Magritte for Bootstrap...But it could take some time. So I wonder what exactly are you refereeing too.

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
I started migrating the twitter bootstrap magritte demo to the new bootstrap version.
Can't commit to TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap, so code is in DiegoLont/QCMagritte

Stephan_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Updating bootstrap

Stephan Eggermont-3
Hi Mariano,

The earlier version of bootstrap was integrated with Magritte.
Nick Ager wrote a very nice demo app.
We used and extended that in the QCMagritte demo.
The new version is not integrated.
It has a different structure, lots of things are mapped differently.
I don’t know how much changed between the Bootstrap versions.

Currently you can just take a QCMagritte image (with the old
bootstrap code), load the new bootstrap code and the two new
packages. Then you can see that the alerts are not translated
yet.

Stephan