Updating a P7 image

nacho
Hi,
Sorry to ask this potentially stupid question
I'm currently using P6.1, but started to take a look at P7.
I've noticed that "Software Update" disappeared from the main menu.
What is the correct way of updating the P7 image now?
Thanks in advance
Nacho

-----
Nacho
Smalltalker apprentice.
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Updating a P7 image

EstebanLM
Hi,

the update never worked, so you never updated pharo executing that menu entry ;)
the appropriate way to “update” is to replace your image with a newer one.

cheers,
Esteban