Updating a Plugin on Jenkins

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I'd like to update the URL Trigger plugin to the latest version before proceeding with "Issue 6076: Pharo Jenkins build triggers not working". Is it alright if I do that and restart through the web UI? That's how I do it on my personal Jenkins, but wanted to check first with the Jenkins team...

Thanks,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Updating a Plugin on Jenkins

Igor Stasenko
On 27 June 2012 19:10, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to update the URL Trigger plugin to the latest version before
> proceeding with "Issue 6076:    Pharo Jenkins build triggers not working". Is
> it alright if I do that and restart through the web UI? That's how I do it
> on my personal Jenkins, but wanted to check first with the Jenkins team...

Please, check that with Christophe.
Personally, i am trusting you for doing those changes, and no doubt,
any spare hands on keeping an eye on things are most welcome.

> Thanks,
> Sean

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.