Updating a browser with Glamour

Santiago Vidal
Hi,
I implement a browser with glamour. To provide data to the browser I use the Hismo models that are installed in the Moose Panel:
browser openOn: MooseModel root allModelHistories

How can I refresh the data shown by the browser when a new Hismo model is added to the Moose Panel?

Thanks.

Santiago Vidal

Re: Updating a browser with Glamour

Tudor Girba-2
Update the presentation either manually or via announcements. See:
http://www.themoosebook.org/book/internals/glamour/update

or the examples from the updating protocol in GLMBasicExamples.

Cheers,
Doru

On 26 Mar 2012, at 21:36, Santiago Vidal wrote:

> Hi,
> I implement a browser with glamour. To provide data to the browser I use the Hismo models that are installed in the Moose Panel:
> browser openOn: MooseModel root allModelHistories
>
> How can I refresh the data shown by the browser when a new Hismo model is added to the Moose Panel?
>
> Thanks.

> Santiago Vidal

www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."

Re: Updating a browser with Glamour

Santiago Vidal
Thanks Doru.
Cheers,