Updating the Moose bibliography

Simon Denier-3
Hi Doru

I noticed some missing items in the moose bib on the website. I guess it is generated from the scg bib. What could be the best way to keep this bib up to date?

--
 Simon

Re: Updating the Moose bibliography

Tudor Girba
Hi,

On 26 Mar 2010, at 10:58, Simon Denier wrote:

> Hi Doru
>
> I noticed some missing items in the moose bib on the website. I
> guess it is generated from the scg bib. What could be the best way
> to keep this bib up to date?

Indeed, it would be great if the list were up to date.

Currently, it is based on what is in scg-bib. If you send me the
missing entries I can integrate them in the scg.bib and update the
website.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing should have the right to be different."