Updating the PartsBin

Andy Burnett
And, all of a sudden, I understand how to update the PartsBin

lk partsbin - who would have thought ;-)

However, when I run that command I receive the message "Skipped '.' "
Given that this is the only feedback, I can't tell whether the entire process aborted, or whether it did update the PartsBin, and this was just a warning. Any thoughts?

Cheers
Andy