Upgrade Pier-Model-lr.392

NorbertHartl
The change in */+ detection has some strange side effects. In my old templates there were things like "+value:structure|level=2+". That display the page again as title. I changed it to include "display=title". That is ok for me.
But the contents widget is somewhat strang. I have the actual defaul structure layout including

/system
   /management
   /templates
   /components

On all the pages the children pages or components are included in the display. I can't get rid of them. If I make the /system/components/contents a ** link then I only get the link. If I have a ++ link then I get the page plus all subpages included.

Any ideas?

Norbert

Re: Upgrade Pier-Model-lr.392

Lukas Renggli
I don't understand the problem you are describing, but the change of
value links can be fixed by replacing all +value:...+ with
*value:...*, if they do not have the parameter 'embed'. I guess that
could be even scripted.

Lukas

On 15 October 2010 16:02, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The change in */+ detection has some strange side effects. In my old templates there were things like "+value:structure|level=2+". That display the page again as title. I changed it to include "display=title". That is ok for me.
> But the contents widget is somewhat strang. I have the actual defaul structure layout including
>
> /system
>   /management
>   /templates
>   /components
>
> On all the pages the children pages or components are included in the display. I can't get rid of them. If I make the /system/components/contents a ** link then I only get the link. If I have a ++ link then I get the page plus all subpages included.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Norbert

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Upgrade Pier-Model-lr.392

NorbertHartl
Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't see that there is a +value+ link on my system page as well

Norbert