Upgrade from 6.4 and release notes

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

To upgrade your existing 6.4 Aida images, just load 6.5 over it then run
this script:

  AIDASite allInstances do: [:each |
    each releaseApplicationState.
    each router addMethodResourcesRoute.
    each urlResolver removeObjectsOfClass: WebMethodResource.
    each router addMethodLibrariesRoute].
  MIMEMap allInstances do: [:each | each initialize].

This procedure and list of changes (more important in bold) since
previous release are found on:

        http://www.aidaweb.si/release-notes-6.5

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Upgrade from 6.4 and release notes

pdigonzelli
Hi I want to know  which wich is the best manner to learn aida .
TIA

El mar 28 ago 2012 14:23:50 ART, Janko Mivšek escribió:

> Dear all,
>
> To upgrade your existing 6.4 Aida images, just load 6.5 over it then run
> this script:
>
>   AIDASite allInstances do: [:each |
>     each releaseApplicationState.
>     each router addMethodResourcesRoute.
>     each urlResolver removeObjectsOfClass: WebMethodResource.
>     each router addMethodLibrariesRoute].
>   MIMEMap allInstances do: [:each | each initialize].
>
> This procedure and list of changes (more important in bold) since
> previous release are found on:
>
> http://www.aidaweb.si/release-notes-6.5
>
> Best regards
> Janko

Re: Upgrade from 6.4 and release notes

pdigonzelli
Hi , someone can said me wich is then best manner of learn aida ?

TIA

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli

Sofware Solutions

IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A

email: [hidden email]

email: [hidden email]

twitter: @pdigonzelli

Tel: 0381 4227378

Cel: 0381 155982714

Dear all,

To upgrade your existing 6.4 Aida images, just load 6.5 over it then run
this script:

  AIDASite allInstances do: [:each |
    each releaseApplicationState.
    each router addMethodResourcesRoute.
    each urlResolver removeObjectsOfClass: WebMethodResource.
    each router addMethodLibrariesRoute].
  MIMEMap allInstances do: [:each | each initialize].

This procedure and list of changes (more important in bold) since
previous release are found on:

	http://www.aidaweb.si/release-notes-6.5

Best regards
Janko

Re: Upgrade from 6.4 and release notes

Herbert König

Am 28.08.2012 19:55, schrieb Pablo Digonzelli:
> Hi I want to know  which wich is the best manner to learn aida .
> TIA

do the tutorials and have a real problem to tackle wit AIDA so you can
ask more pointed questions here.

At least that's how I learned.

Cheers

Herbert