Upgrade from value to Standard or Pro versions

Upgrade from value to Standard or Pro versions

Davorin Rusevljan-2
Hi,

I must have lost myself on the web, is there a way to upgrade from value
version of 4.01 to stronger versions, and wehat are the costs associated
with it?

Thanks,

Davorin Rusevljan

Re: Upgrade from value to Standard or Pro versions

Blair McGlashan
Davorin

You wrote in message news:9fnfgk$7seh$[hidden email]...

> I must have lost myself on the web, is there a way to upgrade from value
> version of 4.01 to stronger versions, and wehat are the costs associated
> with it?

Yes, see http://www.object-arts.com/Upgrade.htm and then follow the either
the "Upgrades to Dolphin Smalltalk Standard Edition 4.01" or "Upgrades to
Dolphin Smalltalk Professional Edition 4.01" links. Upgrades from the lower
end 4.0 versions are the last options in the dropdowns. You get most of the
cost of your value edition discounted off the price of standard or
professional editions.

Regards

Blair