Upgrade problems from standard to professional ver.

Upgrade problems from standard to professional ver.

Dr Rekha Sharma
I installed the standard version 4.01 from CD-ROM that came with the PCPro magazine.  Then I went to the Dolphin site to download the Professional version.  When I tried to upgrade the standard version, I could not do so, because the system keeps asking for the CD_ROM but I hear it searching the hard disk, not CD-ROM.  Can someone help?

Rekha Sharma

Re: Upgrade problems from standard to professional ver.

Ian Bartholomew-4
> I installed the standard version 4.01 from CD-ROM that came with the PCPro
> magazine.  Then I went to the Dolphin site to download the Professional
> version.  When I tried to upgrade the standard version, I could not do so,
> because the system keeps asking for the CD_ROM but I hear it searching the
> hard disk, not CD-ROM.  Can someone help?

I'm not really sure what you are trying to do, can you explain what you
actually did in a bit more detail.

A couple of points -

The "Professional" version is already on the PCPro CD, you don't need to
download anything from the OA web site. You do have to de a serial number
though - there's a link on the PCPro CD index page for that.

The "Professional" version contains everything in the "Value" version so
completely uninstalling that before trying to install the "Professional"
edition might work.

Regards
    Ian