Upgrade...

Jeff Gray
Many many noob questions....

I have been working with 1.1.
Is there anything I need to do to avoid issues moving to 1.1.1?

Re: Upgrade...

Stéphane Ducasse
Just do not press the update button :)

> Many many noob questions....
>
> I have been working with 1.1.
> Is there anything I need to do to avoid issues moving to 1.1.1?

Re: Upgrade...

Marcus Denker-4

On Nov 23, 2010, at 2:56 AM, Jeff Gray wrote:

> Many many noob questions....
>
> I have been working with 1.1.
> Is there anything I need to do to avoid issues moving to 1.1.1?

There should not be any big problem... 1.1.1 just had some bug fixes (mostly related to be able to use Cog).
No code removed, nothing deprecated in addition.

You can see all changes here:

        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=1&q=milestone%3D1.1.1

  Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: Upgrade...

Mariano Martinez Peck
Be careful, what Marcus said was only for the PharoCore images. "System update" ONLY works for PharoCore image. You CANNOT update a Pharo image using "System update". This is why this option is not present in the menu.

For the details of why you cannot update a Pharo image (not a PharoCore), check the history in the mailing list since there are hundreds about this,

cheers

mariano