Upgrades to V4?

Chris Reay
I have DS V4 Value that came with "The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion".
Am I able to upgrade to V4 (not V5) Std or Pro, and at what price? The
website advises me to check back after May 3rd 2002 :)

Thanks

Chris

Re: Upgrades to V4?

Andy Bower
Chris,

> I have DS V4 Value that came with "The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion".
> Am I able to upgrade to V4 (not V5) Std or Pro, and at what price? The
> website advises me to check back after May 3rd 2002 :)

You can only upgrade to Dolphin 5 now, since we are not continuing to sell
version 4. I'm not sure why you would want to upgrade to Std or Pro at
version 4 anyway, since the upgrade prices were much the same and there are
many new features in Dolphin 5. You should find that most (if not all) of
your code will work unchanged in the new version.

The upgrades page, where you will find prices and more information, is at:

http://www.object-arts.com/Upgrade5.htm

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support