Upload a file

BrunoBB
Hi,

How i can upload a file to a Seaside web server ?

I want to copy a local file to my Seaside web server.

regards bruno

Re: Upload a file

Pablo Iaria
Hi Bruno,

I googled on the net and found this message, May be you can get
something usefull from it

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2005-March/004635.html

Cheers,
Pablo.-

On 1/30/06, Bruno BB (st) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How i can upload a file to a Seaside web server ?
>
> I want to copy a local file to my Seaside web server.
>
> regards bruno

Re: Re: Upload a file

Luc Damas

It works... but I have a strange behavior with IE6. When I submit the form, the file is uploaded, but the browser display a DNS error. Works well with firefox!
I use seaside for VW...
Any idea?
Thanks,
Luc

> Hi Bruno,
>
> I googled on the net and found this message, May be you can get
> something usefull from it
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2005-March/004635.html
>
> Cheers,
> Pablo.-
>
> On 1/30/06, Bruno BB (st) <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > How i can upload a file to a Seaside web server ?
> >
> > I want to copy a local file to my Seaside web server.
> >
> > regards bruno

Re: Re: Upload a file

Philippe Marschall
2006/1/30, Luc Damas <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
> It works... but I have a strange behavior with IE6. When I submit the form, the file is uploaded, but the browser display a DNS error. Works well with firefox!
> I use seaside for VW...
> Any idea?
> Thanks,
> Luc

Is the application behind a apache reverse proxy? HTTP persistent
connections caused trouble for me with apache + reverse proxy +
windows + ie.

Re: Re: Re: Upload a file

Luc Damas

> > Hi,
> > It works... but I have a strange behavior with IE6. When I submit the form, the file is uploaded, but the browser display a DNS error. Works well with firefox!
> > I use seaside for VW...
> > Any idea?
> > Thanks,
> > Luc
>
> Is the application behind a apache reverse proxy? HTTP persistent
> connections caused trouble for me with apache + reverse proxy +
> windows + ie.

No. Just seaside for webtoolkit!

Re: Upload a file

Michel Bany-3
Luc Damas a écrit :

>Hi,
>It works... but I have a strange behavior with IE6. When I submit the form, the file is uploaded, but the browser display a DNS error.

Try this.
In your Internet Options, go to the "Advanced" tab then uncheck "Show
Friendly HTTP Error Messages"
(in french "Afficher les messages d'erreur HTTP simplifiés")
See also http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q294807
Michel.