Uploading To VSTGoodies

Brad Selfridge
This is my first time trying to upload a new config map to the VASTGoodies.com site. I installed the VASTGoodies.com Tools config map. Selected my app to upload and was presented with a dialog box talking about "license" information. Then was presented with a screen containing all kinds of url's and such.

  Question - what do all these url's and items mean and which ones are required before an upload is able to be performed.

Brad Selfridge

Brad Selfridge

Re: Uploading To VSTGoodies

Louis Andriese
Hi Brad,

Thanks for taking the time to share!
For help on fields, check out:
http://vastgoodies.com/help and
http://philemonworks.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/tooling-available-for-vastgoodies/

Kind regards,
Louis

On 27 jul, 16:55, Brad Selfridge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is my first time trying to upload a new config map to the
> VASTGoodies.com site. I installed the VASTGoodies.com Tools config map.
> Selected my app to upload and was presented with a dialog box talking about
> "license" information. Then was presented with a screen containing all kinds
> of url's and such.
>
>   Question - what do all these url's and items mean and which ones are
> required before an upload is able to be performed.
>
> Brad Selfridge

Re: Uploading To VSTGoodies

Brad Selfridge
How does one know if a config map actually uploads? I've performed all the "supposedly" required fields, (i.e. licensing info, email address, etc), and I saw no evidence that the config map was actually uploaded.

Am I missing something? Does someone have to intervene and actually add the code to the repository?

Brad

Brad Selfridge

Re: Uploading To VSTGoodies

Brad Selfridge