Url-encoding Weirdness

horrido
I've encountered something weird about Url-encoding. The following is in my index.html:

<audio autoplay loop>
<source src="assets/audio/Ben%20Dowling.mp3">
</audio>

This plays fine if I run index.html in the browser. However, if I start it up in Amber ('amber serve'), it doesn't play, presumably because it can't find the file.

I inserted the '%20' because whitespace cannot appear in Url's.

Shouldn't the above snippet always work, regardless of how the HTML is rendered?

Re: Url-encoding Weirdness

Herby Vojčík
Bug in amber serve, probably. Fill it in the tracker.

If you want to fix it, just install Amber development version as shown
in CONTRIBUTING.md and fix it - the `amber` cli tool code is in AmberCli
package.

Herby