Use Komitter in MC Browser?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I hacked the MC Browser to open up a Changes window along-side my commit dialog. Then I realized we already have this (and a bit more) with Komitter. What if we just plug Komitter into the "Save" operation?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Use Komitter in MC Browser?

stepharo

> I hacked the MC Browser to open up a Changes window along-side my commit
> dialog. Then I realized we already have this (and a bit more) with Komitter.
> What if we just plug Komitter into the "Save" operation?
We should pay attention that Komitter is sometimes a bit fragile and
having string back doors is nice.
May be we should have
     Save (K) and Save ?