Use of inFamix with C++

jgfoster
I’m trying to use Moose to analyze some C++ and Java code and will need some advice. After some effort I’ve been able to parse a directory containing *.cp files and open it in Moose. When I click on the ‘All classes’ it claims that there are 309 but as far as I can tell none have any superclass or subclasses. Is that to be expected?

James

Re: Use of inFamix with C++

Tudor Girba-2
In the MooseModel, do you get an entry for "all inheritance definitions"? (or just execute "model allInheritanceDefinitions")

Could it be that the C++ classes do not have superclasses?

Doru

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:20 AM, James Foster <[hidden email]> wrote:
I’m trying to use Moose to analyze some C++ and Java code and will need some advice. After some effort I’ve been able to parse a directory containing *.cp files and open it in Moose. When I click on the ‘All classes’ it claims that there are 309 but as far as I can tell none have any superclass or subclasses. Is that to be expected?

James

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Use of inFamix with C++

jgfoster
There is no entry for “all inheritance definitions” in the MooseModel but the source code has a file with the the following:

class AATwoPup : public AAModel { … }

James