Use of inFamix with Java

jgfoster
I’m trying to use Moose to analyze some C++ and Java code and will need some advice. First, I’ve tried to parse the Java code with inFamix and continue to get the error “The location of the project must be specified.” I’ve passed in as ‘-path’ every directory down to a Main.java file.

James

Re: Use of inFamix with Java

Taciano Silva
Hi,

Inside the folder inFamix, I used the following command:

inFamix -lang java -path c:\dev\workspace\sigest -mse sigest.mse

The "sigest" folder is the root of the java project in maven structure.

Worked perfectly but does not identify the classes of Java! Presents as _unknown_package_ or _unknow_path_.

[]'s
Taciano

----
MSc. Taciano de Morais Silva
PhD Student in Computer Science - UFCG / Campina Grande
Assistant Professor of the Bachelor course in Information Systems
Department of Physical and Applied Sciences - DCEA / CERES
Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte - Campus Caicó
http://splab.computacao.ufcg.edu.br
http://bsi.cerescaico.ufrn.br