Useful (hidden) features in Pharo 3.0

Juraj Kubelka-5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Useful (hidden) features in Pharo 3.0

Stéphane Ducasse
Cmd+ click on a class jumps there.

On Nov 17, 2013, at 10:43 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this week I have realized a lot of useful (hidden) features I did not know they exists. Those I have learned:
>
> Cmd+t — Nautilus, when method source code is displayed. It shows context menu related to the position of cursor.
> Cmd+Shift+p — Nautilus, in method source code, it extends selection according to AST
> Shift+Enter — Spotlight
>
> Do you know others?
> Thanks,
> Jura

Re: Useful (hidden) features in Pharo 3.0

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 18 Nov 2013, at 21:58, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cmd+ click on a class jumps there.

Or on a method.

> On Nov 17, 2013, at 10:43 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> this week I have realized a lot of useful (hidden) features I did not know they exists. Those I have learned:
>>
>> Cmd+t — Nautilus, when method source code is displayed. It shows context menu related to the position of cursor.
>> Cmd+Shift+p — Nautilus, in method source code, it extends selection according to AST
>> Shift+Enter — Spotlight
>>
>> Do you know others?
>> Thanks,
>> Jura

Re: Useful (hidden) features in Pharo 3.0

kilon.alios
Or on  an instance variable

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 18 Nov 2013, at 21:58, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cmd+ click on a class jumps there.

Or on a method.

> On Nov 17, 2013, at 10:43 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> this week I have realized a lot of useful (hidden) features I did not know they exists. Those I have learned:
>>
>> Cmd+t — Nautilus, when method source code is displayed. It shows context menu related to the position of cursor.
>> Cmd+Shift+p — Nautilus, in method source code, it extends selection according to AST
>> Shift+Enter — Spotlight
>>
>> Do you know others?
>> Thanks,
>> Jura

Re: Useful (hidden) features in Pharo 3.0

philippeback
Not on Windows. Alt-Click doesn't work either.
What works is select the word and Ctrl-Enter to jump.

Annoying discrepancy...

Phil