Using 3.7

keith1y
Is it expected that Seaside works in 3.7

I am trying seaside with Juan's NoEtoys minimal image and it seems to
work, but 'debug' does not invoke a debugger as expected.

many thanks in advance

Keith

Re: Using 3.7

Philippe Marschall
2006/10/23, Keith Hodges <[hidden email]>:
> Is it expected that Seaside works in 3.7
>
> I am trying seaside with Juan's NoEtoys minimal image and it seems to
> work, but 'debug' does not invoke a debugger as expected.
>
> many thanks in advance

It "should" work since quite a prominent member of the Seaside
community still uses 3.7 for deployment.

If I look at the code it changed from

WAWalkbackErrorHandler >> #handleError: anError
        anError defaultAction

WAWalkbackErrorHandler >> #handleError: anError
        | process |
        process := Processor activeProcess.
        WorldState addDeferredUIMessage:
                [process