Using Crystal report OCX with COM Connect

1 message Options

Using Crystal report OCX with COM Connect

Stephane Gravelle
Hello everybody,

Did anybody try to use Crystl32.OCX to open and view a Crystal report in VW 7.5 ?
I managed to reference the ActiveX, instantiate it, set report name property and get it for check, but when trying to open/view it by 'Action' property setting, I have a debugger error, that doesn't give any valuable information.

Is it necessary to create some kind of window for the ocx, like for example in VB, a form ?

Any experience would be appreciated :)

Cheers,

Stephane