Using Kommiter I got a problem with diff morph and rubric

Using Kommiter I got a problem with diff morph and rubric

stepharo
Hi frank

when I tried to save a project, Kommiter is invoked and I got

calibrateScrollbar
     "Set the scrollbar parameters to match the texts."

     | maxY range delta innerH |
     self fullBounds.
     maxY := self srcMorph extent y max: self dstMorph extent y.
     innerH := self dstMorph innerBounds height.
     delta := 91.    "self dstMorph textMorph defaultLineHeight"
     range := maxY - innerH max: 0.
     range = 0
         ifTrue: [
             ^ self scrollbarMorph
                 scrollDelta: 0.02 pageDelta: 0.2;
                 interval: 1.0;
                 setValue: 0.0 ].
     self scrollbarMorph
         scrollDelta: (delta / range) asFloat pageDelta: ((innerH -
delta) / range) asFloat;
         interval: (innerH / maxY) asFloat;
         setValue:
                 ((self srcMorph scroller offset y max: self dstMorph
scroller offset y) / range min: 1.0) asFloat

                                        ^^^^^^^

where srcMoirph is a RubScrolledTextMorph

Re: Using Kommiter I got a problem with diff morph and rubric

Franck Warlouzet
Right I forgot to call scrollPane on the morph before scroller in this method. I did not see it because I do not use Komitter.

Fixed here:

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16088/Fix-DiffMorph-when-called-from-Komitter

Franck

> Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 22:05:15 +0200

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Pharo-dev] Using Kommiter I got a problem with diff morph and rubric
>
> Hi frank
>
> when I tried to save a project, Kommiter is invoked and I got
>
> calibrateScrollbar
> "Set the scrollbar parameters to match the texts."
>
> | maxY range delta innerH |
> self fullBounds.
> maxY := self srcMorph extent y max: self dstMorph extent y.
> innerH := self dstMorph innerBounds height.
> delta := 91. "self dstMorph textMorph defaultLineHeight"
> range := maxY - innerH max: 0.
> range = 0
> ifTrue: [
> ^ self scrollbarMorph
> scrollDelta: 0.02 pageDelta: 0.2;
> interval: 1.0;
> setValue: 0.0 ].
> self scrollbarMorph
> scrollDelta: (delta / range) asFloat pageDelta: ((innerH -
> delta) / range) asFloat;
> interval: (innerH / maxY) asFloat;
> setValue:
> ((self srcMorph scroller offset y max: self dstMorph
> scroller offset y) / range min: 1.0) asFloat
>
> ^^^^^^^
>
> where srcMoirph is a RubScrolledTextMorph
>
> Stef

Re: Using Kommiter I got a problem with diff morph and rubric

stepharo
thanks a lot franck.