Using Moose 8.0 with C/C++ (and other languages)

1 message Options

Using Moose 8.0 with C/C++ (and other languages)

smallglt
I’ve yet to try anything significant with Moose, either this new version or the prior. Though I did run some C through Verveine C/C++ over a year ago, I don’t remember doing anything with Moose itself.

Does Moose 8.0 change the way that you use it for programs in C (and other languages that needed something that the earlier Moose didn’t do by itself)?

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 5, 2019, at 5:25 AM, Benoît Verhaeghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

It is added on instance side of MooseAbstractGroup, as #allWithSubTypesOf: and, #allWithType:

Cheers,
Benoit

Le lun. 5 août 2019 à 11:06, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi,

Interesting. Is this added on the instance side or MooseModel?

Cheers,
Tudor

> On Aug 5, 2019, at 11:00 AM, Benoît Verhaeghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> We have added the method "allUsing:".
> It takes a Trait as a parameter and will return all the entities in your model that use the trait.
>
> Example:
> mooseModel allUsing: FamixTClass
> will return all the FamixJavaClass and FamixJavaInnerClass (if FamixJavaInnerClass --|> FamixJavaClass)
>
> It will be the main method if you want to query your model with abstract entities.
>
> Benoît

feenk.com

"We can create beautiful models in a vacuum.
But, to get them effective we have to deal with the inconvenience of reality."