Using PharoShortcuts for code completion

Using PharoShortcuts for code completion

komarlu2
Hello to all,

would it be ok to implement a category in PharoShortcuts called "keymaps-code completion" where all the shortcuts for the suggestion menu and code completion would be? I think this menu would qualify as a basic tool.
- In the comment section it says it is for basic tools and to allow to change shortcuts from a single place.

Thanks,

Lukas

Re: Using PharoShortcuts for code completion

stepharong
On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 22:03:29 +0100, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> would it be ok to implement a category in PharoShortcuts called
> "keymaps-code completion" where all the shortcuts for the suggestion
> menu and code completion would be? I think this menu would qualify as a
> basic tool.

this category (not menu)

yes!