Using Playground on Pharo 3.0

Peter Kenny

Hello

I have been playing with Moose 5.0 (Pharo 3.0 update: #30854) on Windows 7 Pro, trying to copy and paste code from e-mails in another thread. However, if I open a Playground (which is what I get when I click ‘Workspace’ in the World Menu), I find that the right click menu does not have any options for copy or paste. The window responds to Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V as expected, so I can get round it, but it is inconvenient. I have checked older versions (e.g. Moose 4.9), and there the Workspace has a full right click menu. Did I do something wrong in downloading Moose 5.0 (on 23 Aug 2014)?

I am a beginner with Pharo, so any help would be appreciated.

Peter Kenny

Re: Using Playground on Pharo 3.0

Tudor Girba-2
You did not do anything wrong. At the moment, these entries do not exist in the menu.

Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"