Using SQLite with Dolphin

Joseph Frippiat-2
Hello,

I want to use SQLite with D5. With DSDN I saw that Sean Malloy wrote a
package to do that.  Is this package available somewhere ?

Thanks

Joseph

Re: Using SQLite with Dolphin

Sean Malloy-9
> I want to use SQLite with D5. With DSDN I saw that Sean Malloy wrote a
> package to do that.  Is this package available somewhere ?

Hey Joseph,

Sorry, I haven't actually finished it yet. I've got a lot of half baked
stuff floating around. I'll see if I can get it done, or close to done, and
post a package.

Re: Using SQLite with Dolphin

Joseph Frippiat-2
Hi Sean,

Thank you very much.  I am ready to help if I can.

Joseph

news:[hidden email]...