Using an Associative array instead of a dictionnary ?

Using an Associative array instead of a dictionnary ?

CyrilFerlicot
Hi everyone !

I work on pillar and I saw that all the parameters are store inside an
associative array.
Do we have an advantage doing that ? Because it would be more
convinient to use a Dictionnary I think but maybe i'm missing
something.

--
Cheers
Cyril Ferlicot

Re: Using an Associative array instead of a dictionnary ?

EstebanLM

> On 13 Apr 2015, at 14:56, Cyril Ferlicot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone !
>
> I work on pillar and I saw that all the parameters are store inside an
> associative array.
> Do we have an advantage doing that ? Because it would be more
> convinient to use a Dictionnary I think but maybe i'm missing
> something.

probably order.
but now you can use OrderedDictionary to supply that.

Esteban