Using globals for non constants in a pool dictionary?

Using globals for non constants in a pool dictionary?

Carl Gundel-2
I'm moving an application over from VSE to VA Smalltalk and I have some pool dictionaries with dictionaries for values.  Apparently I'm supposed to define globals to hold non literal values for pools?  Seems pretty counterproductive, but okay.  :-/  It isn't clear to me how this works.  I've seen the brief description of this on Instantiations' website, but is there anything more comprehensive I can read about it?

Thanks,

-Carl

Re: Using globals for non constants in a pool dictionary?

Carl Gundel-2
Okay, I figured it out.  Thanks.

-Carl