Using scriptaculous

Mathieu Cassonnet
Hi guys

I'm looking at scriptaculous on Seaside.

And my script doesn't work properly because the following line is
missing on the rendered html:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/seaside/scriptaculous?_s=...."></script>

I inherits of SUComponent but I must have forgot something...

Cheers

Mathieu Cassonnet

Re: Using scriptaculous

cbeler

> Hi guys
>
> I'm looking at scriptaculous on Seaside.
>
> And my script doesn't work properly because the following line is
> missing on the rendered html:
>
> <script type="text/javascript"
> src="/seaside/scriptaculous?_s=...."></script>
>
> I inherits of SUComponent but I must have forgot something...

Hi
Did you add the SUScriptLibrary in the config page of your application ?

Cédrick

Re: Using scriptaculous

mathieu.cassonnet

>> Hi guys
>>
>> I'm looking at scriptaculous on Seaside.
>>
>> And my script doesn't work properly because the following line is
>> missing on the rendered html:
>>
>> <script type="text/javascript"
>> src="/seaside/scriptaculous?_s=...."></script>
>>
>> I inherits of SUComponent but I must have forgot something...
>>
> Hi
> Did you add the SUScriptLibrary in the config page of your application ?

Cédrick > Thank you

Indeed I forgot to add this library, now it's work perfectly.

Did you now, where can I find some documentation about scriptaculous in
seaside?

Mathieu Cassonnet

Re: Using scriptaculous

cbeler

> Cédrick > Thank you
>
> Indeed I forgot to add this library, now it's work perfectly.

I did too ;)

> Did you now, where can I find some documentation about scriptaculous
> in seaside?

Adding libraries is more about using seaside...
concerning scriptaculous...
you'll find help for using it in the demo provided by Lukas
scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st  (sample code)

otherwise directly in the script.aculo.us web site and also the
prototype library that is used by scriptaculous
and finally directly in the code ;)
but no specific doc for now... :) (too fresh and hot)

See you and good luck

Cédrick