Using the dependency Analyser tool....

stepharo
I'm checking all the dependencies and updating the configuration....
quite cumbersome and tedious.
Already 1 hour on it.
Now I saw that we lost code in PrincipalComponentAnalysis (no idea why).
This is the first time I lose methods that way.
I may have some time to check but first I want to publih the new
configuration.

Re: Using the dependency Analyser tool....

werner kassens-2
On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 8:27 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Now I saw that we lost code in PrincipalComponentAnalysis (no idea why).
This is the first time I lose methods that way.[hidden email]
Hi Stephane,
in case you lost it when saving the code, this happens occasionally to me, but _only_ when i use the same image too long.
werner