Using travisCI for SciSmalltalk

1 message Options

Using travisCI for SciSmalltalk

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

I'm currently playing with Dale with Metacello/github/travis configurations.
I have still some issues to solve, but normally soon we will be able
to run tests on a travis continuous integration server everytime a
modification is done on github.
Look here for an example for another project:
http://travis-ci.org/#!/SergeStinckwich/PlayerST/builds/1645118

The tests could be run at the same time on different Squeak/Pharo
image and also for github pull requests and branches ;-)

Daniel did you continue to work on ODE ? Do you have time to discuss
and do some pair programming remotely ?

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich