VA 8.5.2 Convert windows componet to web componet

1 message Options

VA 8.5.2 Convert windows componet to web componet

Sathya Velusamy
Curently we have VA 4.02 . We are palnning to migrate it to VA 8.5.2.

Is there any tool that can convert/migrate the existing componet to web componet in VA 8.5.2 or
Once we migrate the application to VA 8.5.2, can we convert the windows componet to web?

If available , please let me know the stepls involed in it?
Also, let me know what are the risks involved in converting the windows componet to web.