VA 8.5.2 - Converting windows componet to web componet

VA 8.5.2 - Converting windows componet to web componet

Sathya Velusamy
Curently we have VA 4.02 . We are palnning to migrate it to VA 8.5.2.

Is there any tool that can convert/migrate the existing componet to web componet in VA 8.5.2 or
Once we migrate the application to VA 8.5.2, can convert the window's componet to web.

If available , please let me know the stepls involed in it?
Also, let me know what the risks involved in converting the windows componet to web.

Re: VA 8.5.2 - Converting windows componet to web componet

SebastianHC
Hi!

Unfortunately there's no Tooling support for this available, yet.

But Tricept  AG in Germany has a solution to gernerate XAML from GUI
Components.
I guess they might perhaps have an idea if they could at least gernerate
basic seaside components from some of your widgets.

How many views/widgets does your application have?

Sebastian