VA SmallTalk Code Metrics tool

Vinay R
Hi,

I have an application developed in VA Smalltalk 7.5.2. I was wondering if there is any code metrics tool for VA ST? I would be interested in code metrics like lines of code, code complexity something similar to what locmetrics.com provides.

Thanks,
Vinay R.

Re: VA SmallTalk Code Metrics tool

jtuchel
Maybe Envy/QA is what you are looking for? It ships with VA and there is documentation with VAST.

Instantiatons once had a really fantastic tool for Java/Eclipse called Codepro Analytix, It is now owned by Google, which, afaik, just swiped it under some carpet in one of their playground offices ;- ) I wish Instantiations ported it to VAST or build a more modern version of it.

Joachim

Am Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015 09:59:36 UTC+1 schrieb Vinay R:
Hi,

I have an application developed in VA Smalltalk 7.5.2. I was wondering if there is any code metrics tool for VA ST? I would be interested in code metrics like lines of code, code complexity something similar to what <a href="http://locmetrics.com" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Flocmetrics.com\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNHa-cZLgpakn8vrT47ql_62M2lz-Q';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Flocmetrics.com\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNHa-cZLgpakn8vrT47ql_62M2lz-Q';return true;">locmetrics.com provides.

Thanks,
Vinay R.