VA Smalltalk 9.0 64-bit Beta 3 is available

1 message Options

VA Smalltalk 9.0 64-bit Beta 3 is available

Seth Berman
Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the availability of VA Smalltalk 9.0 Beta 3!

Please see the updated _CHANGELOG.txt in the beta release for a full list of changes.

The VAST 9.0 development cycle is coming to a close, so consider this "last call" for
the beta releases.  If we get some kind of critical feedback, we may consider a Beta 4
if absolutely necessary.

In the meantime, we hope folks that have tried the new 64-bit technology are excited for what is coming
and we appreciate the continued feedback.

Let us know how you like Beta 3!

-- Seth Berman