VA Smalltalk IOT + Gemstone/S

Seth Berman
Great report from Gemtalk on Twitter and “hats off” to
them for the work fine on the Raspberry PI GBS client!

Thank you to Mariano from Instantiations on the VA Smalltalk side!

https://twitter.com/martinezpeck/status/1105224167845257216?s=21

Re: VA Smalltalk IOT + Gemstone/S

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
BTW, for those interested I wrote down the example I showed at CampSt with VASmalltalk on ARM with GBS and GemStone:

https://dev.to/martinezpeck/sensor-process-and-transparently-persist-your-iot-data-with-an-end-to-end-object-oriented-system-4e9m

https://twitter.com/MartinezPeck/status/1148643676714913795

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

Best,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.