VA Smalltalk Training

David Buck
I've had a request to run an Intro to VA Smalltalk webcast course but I don't have enough people to justify running the course.  If anyone is interested in attending a course, e-mail me at [hidden email] and we'll set it up.  The course description can be found at http://simberon.com/introvaweb.htm.

Re: VA Smalltalk Training

Instantiations mailing list
Hi David,

I congratulate you that smart client!

I know that Instatiation is usually very keen to support us, so you might be brave enough to ask them to but this on some kind of newsletter.
I know for a fact that this forum is not tracked by decision makers among VASmalltalk clients that have power over budget for such trainings.

Good luck finding the missing attendees!
Best Regards
Sebastian