VAST Goodies - post two maps where one points to the other or just the main map?

VAST Goodies - post two maps where one points to the other or just the main map?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Guys,

I am done with my inspect window that can be packaged to a GUI program and I want to post it to VAST Goodies.  The window and an object it needs are in a separate app.  The window references some extensions to base classes that are in another app.  I have maps for both with the main map including the extensions app as a required map.  Do I need to post both maps to VAST Goodies separately or will posting the main map bring the map for the extensions along with it?

Lou

VAST Goodies - post two maps where one points to the other or just the main map?

Louis Andriese
Hi Lou,

You can post them separately. The order doesn't matter.

Kind regards,
Louis

Re: VAST Goodies - post two maps where one points to the other or just the main map?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Louis,

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 8:40:11 AM UTC-4, Louis Andriese wrote:
Hi Lou,

You can post them separately. The order doesn't matter.

Kind regards,
Louis

Thanks.  The posting went great.  See my other post about my inspect window.

Lou