VAST Platform 2021 : integrate with JAMA

1 message Options

VAST Platform 2021 : integrate with JAMA

Noschvie
Hello All

we are interested to get the VAST Platform integrate with JAMA.
The idea is to extend our "Automation Test Framework" based on the SUnit application and
to bring those results into our Jama project.
Refer to "Sample Approach #2" :
https://community.jamasoftware.com/blogs/iman-bilal/2017/01/25/connecting-jama-to-your-automated-testing-tool?CommunityKey=59a0baa5-fd21-4179-b5fa-7af3668817bb&tab
Probably the interface shall be based on SstHttp* and NeoJSON*.

Thanks
Norbert