VM Building on Fedora: SDL2 failure

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I installed all the packages listed at https://github.com/philippeback/pharovm-centos65/blob/master/packages-to-install.txt, plus SDL2 and SDL2-devel, and got the following error:

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: VM Building on Fedora: SDL2 failure

Nicolai Hess

Mixing 64 bit / 32 bit environments/toolchain?

Am 16.04.2015 17:52 schrieb "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]>:
I installed all the packages listed at
https://github.com/philippeback/pharovm-centos65/blob/master/packages-to-install.txt,
plus SDL2 and SDL2-devel, and got the following error:
<http://forum.world.st/file/n4819999/Screenshot_2015-04-16_12.png>
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Re: VM Building on Fedora: SDL2 failure

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Nicolai Hess wrote
Mixing 64 bit / 32 bit environments/toolchain?
Yes, where I went wrong is too embarrassing to mention ha ha, so I'll move on to the next errors...

p.s. sorry about the screenshots but it's a server running in VirtualBox so I can't copy/paste
Cheers,
Sean

Re: VM Building on Fedora: SDL2 failure

Nicolai Hess

Nicolai Hess wrote
> Mixing 64 bit / 32 bit environments/toolchain?

Yes, where I went wrong is too embarrassing to mention ha ha,

:)

so I'll move
on to the next errors...
<http://forum.world.st/file/n4820011/Screenshot_2015-04-16_12.png>

search vm-dev for "NoDbgRegParms". Timothy wrote about this (I don't know if this
is fully solved) and and Max Leske wrote what to change to make
the build work.

p.s. sorry about the screenshots but it's a server running in VirtualBox so
I can't copy/paste

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Re: VM Building on Fedora: SDL2 failure

philippeback

looks like that vm code has some new things inside...

Le 16 avr. 2015 18:22, "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Nicolai Hess wrote
> Mixing 64 bit / 32 bit environments/toolchain?

Yes, where I went wrong is too embarrassing to mention ha ha, so I'll move
on to the next errors...
<http://forum.world.st/file/n4820011/Screenshot_2015-04-16_12.png>

p.s. sorry about the screenshots but it's a server running in VirtualBox so
I can't copy/paste

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Re: VM Building on Fedora: SDL2 failure

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
philippeback wrote
looks like that vm code has some new things inside...
I took the source tarball from the vanilla CI GNU/Linux build. The weird thing is that the Centos build is still passing...
Cheers,
Sean