VM Crash

Nico
Hello,
My VM crashes every time I open it. I ran the scripts below before crash occurs.

| settings platform connection |
settings
:= DBXConnectionSettings
    host
: 'localhost'
    port
: '3306'
    database
: 'mysql'
    userName
: 'root'
    userPassword
: ''.
    platform
:= DBXMySQLBackend new.
    connection
:= DBXConnection platform: platform settings: settings.
connection connect
.
connection open
.

I'm using:
- Windows 8.1
- OpenDBX dll files.
- mysql-connector-c-6.1.5-win32
- mysql 5.6.21
- Pharo 3.0
- OpenDBX driver stable package.

I also attached the error pop-up and crash dump, please check.

I'm looking forward for your advices.

Best regards,
Nico

error.PNG (12K) Download Attachment
crash.dmp (197K) Download Attachment

Re: VM Crash

MerwanOuddane
Hi Nico,

I couldn't reproduce your bug, maybe you can join all the dll files that you have.

An alternative is to use the adaptator for Glorp which uses the native mysql driver so there is no external calls and no dll files to download.

You can find it here:

I'll be glad if you give us some feedback =)

Cheers,
Merwan

[...]

Fwd: FW: VM Crash

Franck Warlouzet-2
Hello,

I tried to reproduce this bug, I have also an error with the same configuration. I don't have his problem, however when I quit Pharo, the connection shutdown makes Pharo crashes, but when I only do the connection shutdown, it works.

I downloaded the dll here : https://ci.inria.fr/dbxtalk/view/OpenDBX/job/CLibrary-OpenDBX-1.4.6-Mysql/Platform=dbxtalk-windows-32bit/

Cheers,
Franck WARLOUZET

Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:56:00 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: VM Crash

[...]

http://forum.world.st/VM-Crash-tp4811903.html
To start a new topic under DBXTalk, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DBXTalk, click here.
NAML