VM Crashing when loading packages

nacho
This post was updated on .
I'm trying to load the themes pkg using the latest Cuis image and every time I try to do it the VM crashes.
I was using the last Cog vm from Eliot's place. I tried using previous vms but the result is the same.
I've tried with other packages and the effect is the same: vm crashes.
I'm in OSX 10.11.1
I attach the crash.dmp file

Could it be due to the changes in the FM?
Anyone is having the same crashes?
Thanks
Nacho

crash.dmp
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: VM Crashing when loading Themes pkg

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Nacho,

Please use Cog #3370 as indicated in
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Documentation/GettingStarted-UsingCommandline.md
and other documentation there.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

On 10/28/2015 8:26 PM, nacho wrote:

> I'm trying to load the themes pkg using the latest Cuis image and every time
> I try to do it the VM crashes.
> I was using the last Cog vm from Eliot's place. I tried using previous vms
> but the result is the same.
> I've tried with other packages and the effect is the same: vm crashes.
> I'm in OSX 10.11.1
> I attach the crash.dmp file
>
> Could it be due to the changes in the FM?
> Anyone is having the same crashes?
> Thanks
> Nacho
>
> crash.dmp<http://forum.world.st/file/n4858389/crash.dmp>
>

> -----
> Nacho
> Smalltalker apprentice.
> Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: VM Crashing when loading Themes pkg

nacho
Thank you Juan!
I tried a lot of vms but don't reached build 3370.

And I should have read the documentation, sorry.
best
Nacho
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.