VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-NicolasPasserini.60.mcz

VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-NicolasPasserini.60.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply

Esteban Lorenzano uploaded a new version of CMakeVMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/CMakeVMMaker-NicolasPasserini.60.mcz

Name: CMakeVMMaker-NicolasPasserini.60
Author: NicolasPasserini
Time: 1 April 2011, 4:36:09 pm
UUID: 2b428d89-fa36-4aed-8d90-dd83425f8aca
Ancestors: CMakeVMMaker-EstebanLorenzano.59

Added compiler & linker flags to ensure cog is built, even in a 64bits machine

Re: VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-NicolasPasserini.60.mcz

Nicolas Passerini

Hello, my name is Nicolas I'm collaborating with Esteban in the Mars project. I will be working on the GTK version of Mars.

I would like to ask for permission to commit on the VMMaker repository, so to avoid depending on Esteban.

What we are doing doen't really need any changes in the VM per se, what we did is add the '-m32' flag to the CogUnixConfiguration in order to be able to compile it on a 64bits machine.

Author: NicolasPasserini
Time: 1 April 2011, 4:36:09 pm
UUID: 2b428d89-fa36-4aed-8d90-dd83425f8aca
Ancestors: CMakeVMMaker-EstebanLorenzano.59

Added compiler & linker flags to ensure cog is built, even in a 64bits machine

Re: VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-NicolasPasserini.60.mcz

David T. Lewis

Thanks Nicolas,

I added you to VMMaker as developer.

Dave