VM on iOS: still no luck, even with 4.2 and Cmake 2.8.3

VM on iOS: still no luck, even with 4.2 and Cmake 2.8.3

philippe.back@highoctane.be
Hello,

Out of options for 4.3, I downloaded Xcode 4.2 and installed it back alongside 4.3. Then cleaned about everything, regenerated sources (including the IOSPlugin issue).

xcode select to go back to 4.2

Then did a cmake -G Xcode . in build/

An Xcode project materialized there.

Opening it works,.. well, opens as an empty project in Xcode. There are lots of stuff in the package tough. Viewable and all.

But nothing to build... :-(

Argh.

/Philippe

Re: VM on iOS: still no luck, even with 4.2 and Cmake 2.8.3

EstebanLM
Hi,

with 4.2 you should have a target list, and iStackVM as one of them. Sorry, I can't take it now, I don't know how Guille does it (he is doing pharo stuff while preparing his travel), but I just don't have the time :(

next week I will be able to work with you to obtain a working build process, if you can wait a little.

best,
Esteban

El 26/03/2012, a las 4:17p.m., [hidden email] escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Out of options for 4.3, I downloaded Xcode 4.2 and installed it back alongside 4.3. Then cleaned about everything, regenerated sources (including the IOSPlugin issue).
>
> xcode select to go back to 4.2
>
> Then did a cmake -G Xcode . in build/
>
> An Xcode project materialized there.
>

> Opening it works,.. well, opens as an empty project in Xcode. There are lots of stuff in the package tough. Viewable and all.
>
> But nothing to build... :-(
>
> Argh.
>
> /Philippe

Re: VM on iOS: still no luck, even with 4.2 and Cmake 2.8.3

philippeback

Fine for me.

In the meantime I ll create the project by hand based on what Cmake does and is configured with.

Phil